Studio Engineer for the Electrical Architecture development.
- Collect and understand the functions defined by the Creative Design to realize future intentions and needs for our vehicles.
- Define needs and requests as requirements on needed functions
- Collaborate with Subsystem owners in China to verify that requirements are fully received, understood, agreed and implemented in future development of the Electrical Architectures.
- Store all info and requirements in database.
- Manage and document agreements between Creative Design and Engineering.
- Being the voice of design, communicating design intents and needs within engineering
- Document feasibility of design intentions and raise critical issues
- Basic knowledge of Electrical Architecture
- Knowledge how to transform Creative Design ideas into real requirements to Engineering
- Fluent in Chinese
- Extrovert personality needed to be able to build good relations with subsystem owners in China
- Leader skills
- Ability to work individually as well as in cross functional teams and being able to take a leading role.
- An understanding of the engineering and validation processes for vehicle components and systems.
- Highly effective and productive