At Diagnostic Engineering we have the responsibility to develop and deliver system support needed within the Volvo Group aftermarket. We are now looking for an ESW Release Engineer to strengthen our team in Gothenburg.
The purpose of the ESW Release Engineer is to support and update Aftermarket systems and central systems to provide any given vehicle with the latest software. This role will support project and product deliveries and quality responsible with aftermarket requirements and demands regarding the software support.
We can offer you the opportunity to be involved from the start of a business need for the Volvo Group diagnostic solutions. You will be the link between stakeholders and colleagues, securing the best solution for the Volvo Group and our customers. Together with a cross functional team you have the responsibility to deliver our solutions to the end users.
You will belong to a global organization, working in an agile way together with colleagues who are sharing your passion for aftermarket. You will have a great opportunity and possibility to develop your network and knowledge within the Volvo Group as you interact with different parts of the organization, such as R&D, IT, and the Brands.
– Position typically requires 3+ years relevant experience
– Manage and configure the software platform and integrate application software components and the software platform into complete node software.
– Verify the software platform.
– Supports ESW integration in a technical team and play an active role in the delivery.
– Responsibility for securing quality and readiness before release.
– Network across the organization, as well as influencing the work in the other sites.
– Develop acquired competence, as well as participate in the business development.
– On Senior level applies advanced knowledge typically obtained through education and work experience (position typically requires 5 years relevant experience).
– Supporting junior team members and peers
– Role model of lifelong learning, sharing knowledge and developing others as a trainer and/or coach
– May be digging deeper in own discipline, but is building broader Tshaped profile
– Developing influence and working confidently within the wider Volvo Group network
– Clear articulation of how he/she is creating value within their part for the TD/BA.
Volvo Group is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity in our workplace and we welcome all applicants regardless of age, ethnicity, gender or cultural background.