The CEVT Customer Experience (CX) team is developing interaction design and user experience for CEVT’s Infotainment system including all in-vehicle screens as well as other user touch points, such as steering wheel switches, floor console, mobile app, and accessory products. We also work with off-board services and a holistic view on the experience of the products we develop.
The team consists of UX designers, UI designers, prototype developers, and strategists. In the CX team we strive to focus on our team members, providing prerequisites to develop the best possible experience for our users in a complex environment. We work in an agile way, yet not fully complying to one specific framework, aiming at continuous learning and improvement.
Within this assignment we offer the chance to work as a part of the CEVT CX team, contributing to the deliveries and work that takes us towards our goals. This through your skills in graphics, UX design, UX methodology, user research and/or service design. You’ll be in a context where you will interact with different CEVT departments, products, and workflows within our company, as well as experience the technologies of the future.
We are looking for a motivated designer professionally educated within UX, HMI, graphics design or similar. We expect you to have proven experience, talent, and capabilities within the competence area we’re searching for and be skilled working in Figma. As a person we think you have a strong sense of teamwork and that you are a kind and helpful team player. Your creativity and “get things done” attitude goes without saying and you have the ability to motivate, take responsibility and deliver both on product and process in a global environment.
Please provide a portfolio together with the application.
• Professional education in UX, HMI, graphics design or similar is a requirement
• Minimum of 3 years of experience of graphical design and/or UX is a requirement
• Experience within automotive
• Fully proficient in English is required and Chinese is a strong advantage
• Driver’s license B is required
• Experience of service design is an advantage
• Experience of designing for embedded systems is an advantage
• Experience of agile work methodologies is an advantage
Software and IT:
• Knowledge of Figma is a requirement
• Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite is a requirement
• Knowledge of Sketch and Principle is an advantage
• Knowledge of SW development is an advantage
• Knowledge of HW prototype development is an advantage
• Knowledge of Jira is an advantage
• Strong sense of teamwork
• Kind and helpful team player
• Ability to drive, motivate and convince
• Persistency to pursue targets and take decisions
• Creativity, curiosity and a “can-do” attitude
• “Get things done” mindset
• Lack of prestige
• Occasional travels may be required for this role
• Everyone in our team has a high level of responsibility and mandate, and is expected to be both
flexible to take on different kinds of tasks and to be able to work autonomously
• We expect the candidate to be situated in Gothenburg area
• The CX team consultant recruitment process includes both interviews and an assignment to assess the applicant’s UX and UI skills.