Note: For this role we will only consider candidates located in Stockholm or Europe. Candidates applying from other areas will not be considered.
We are looking for a Senior Security Engineer that will join the Security & Cloud Infrastructure team. If automating security infrastructure at large scale, developing secure cloud identity and access management solutions, making least privilege automation easier, embedding security controls & policies as code, providing support and security expertise to others excites you, you might want to consider joining us!
What You’ll Do:
– You will be part of an agile team, constantly improving and automating the security posture of the cloud infrastructure.
– You will partner with and support the engineering community to build secure infrastructure at scale.
– You will design and develop secure IAM solutions adhering to the principle of least privilege.
– You will build and operate reliable tooling to increase the visibility of cloud environments and remediate security misconfigurations.
– You will be a valued member of the team, providing sound perspectives on infrastructure security as well as software development.
– You will be part of the Security organization, with a lot of room to grow and develop your skills, knowledge and experience.
Above all, your work will impact the way the world experiences music.
Who you are
– You have good infrastructure security experience and are passionate about reducing risks in the cloud identity and access management space.
– You have experience with threat modeling, security design reviews, and security architecture.
– You have at least 5+ years of experience from working with security in at least one public cloud platform, preferably GCP.
– You have development experience and can write reliable software in Python and/or Java.
– Experience with CI/CD practices, Kubernetes and infrastructure-as-a-code is a plus.
– You have experience from working in agile environments and value working on the team where you constantly learn, experiment, share your knowledge and iterate quickly.