As part of this role, you will be required to work as server expert within a specialized Vulnerability Management team focusing on Server Patching and remediating all types of security vulnerabilities on entire server infrastructure. This involves driving security compliance and closely collaborating with stakeholders.
- Proficient in Windows Server Administration & Maintenance along with strong troubleshooting knowledge of server related issues.
- Experience of Windows Server patching & troubleshooting patch management related issues.
- Understanding of various ITIL Processes (i.e. Incident, Knowledge, Problem & Change Management) and how that works in an enterprise environment.
- Knowledge of Qualys or other similar Vulnerability Management tool like Rapid 7, Nessus etc. will be a plus.
- Knowledge of any scripting language, preferably PowerShell.
- Knowledge on Linux Operating System & related server troubleshooting will be a plus.
Minimum of 3 years’ relevant experience with hands on in Server Administration & Microsoft Infrastructure.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Business-focused, customer & service-minded.
- Must be a good driver who can interact with stakeholders and drive activities to help the team meet security compliance.
- Flexible to work across time zones and open to new ways of working.
- A good awareness and appreciation of social and cultural differences.
- Self-motivated to work independently, eager to learn and pick up new activities and challenges as they arise, as well as acquire new skills.
Role and responsibilities:
- As part of this role, you will be part of a specialized vulnerability management team which focuses on improving the security posture of all devices in organization. You will be required to work as server expert within this team focusing on server patching, exploration on improving security configuration on servers etc.
- Providing Tier 2 and 3 support for incidents related to Server Administration, & Patch Management.
- Working in a scrum team as a core member to support the team in driving security improvements following vulnerability management practices.
- Deploy security updates on servers by following change management procedures with minimal interruptions to IT services.
- Knowledge about Windows Server Administration and Virtual Infrastructure
- Having an improvement focused mindset to maximize functionality, security, and automation while minimizing cost.
Remote work (25%) : Needs to be in Lund office 3 times per week