The client is preparing to launch a new Service Execution process and are looking for a Global Roll-Out Coordinator to be a key part of this initiative. In this role, you’ll play a crucial role in implementing the new Service Execution platform, which will transform how they work and deliver services globally. With pilot projects scheduled in January 2024, you’ll help drive the roll-out across our eight clusters, impacting around 1500 users.
As a Global Roll-out Coordinator, you’ll be instrumental in ensuring a smooth and successful roll-out, as well as driving adoption of the new platform. Working as part of the central roll-out core team, you will closely collaborate with our Global Roll-out Project Manager, Training Lead, Agile Team/Product Experts, and report directly to the Service & Digital Service Value Stream Change & Communication Manager.
- Support driving roll-out and communication efforts in the clusters, ensuring effective implementation of the Service Execution process.
- Coordinating the cut-over process between the old application and the new FSM platform, ensuring a seamless transition for users.
- Setting up and updating users and roles in the FSM platform, ensuring that access and permissions are aligned with the new process.
- Providing support as part of the 3rd line support team, addressing user inquiries and troubleshooting issues related to the roll-out.
- Monitoring and evaluating the effectiveness of the roll-out, gathering feedback from users and stakeholders to identify areas for improvement.
- Contributing to change management and communication activities, ensuring that stakeholders are informed and engaged throughout the roll-out process.
- Experience in global projects involving the implementation of digital capabilities and process improvements.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to effectively convey information and engage stakeholders.
- Strong organizational and coordination abilities, with attention to detail and the ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
Flexibility to travel.
Ability to work from home partially, (Tuesday and Thursday are mandatory on-site and one additional day flexible).