Our client is seeking an experienced Java backend developer and DevOps champion to join their Configuration Platform team. Product configuration is an important area for them where many of their products are customized for a specific customer need. Our client has developed a product configurator providing integrated configuration capabilities to various tools, including eCommerce and ERPs. During the coming years the configurator platform will evolve in multiple ways to broaden and deepen the configuration toolbox, including new functional features as well as technical leaps.
- Backend development in the delivery of the configurator solution.
- DevOps champion in the team, including design and implementation of build & release flows.
- Support the rest of the technical team in the third line support and continued development of existing platform.
- Ability to take an overall responsibility for technical refinement/design, planning and delivery of new features.
- Senior developer with at least 7-10 years of experience, with the majority in a Java EE web application context.
- Proven experience working in a DevOps role with design and setup of DevOps jobs/pipelines.
- Proven experience in Spring and Spring Boot.
- Proven experience in Jenkins, Azure Pipelines, GIT, Maven, Tomcat.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Swedish as well as in English.
- Education in computer science or equivalent at university level.
- Azure cloud hosting
- OAuth2 and Azure
- Docker and similar tools
This assignment will start after the summer vacation period and has long-term potential.
This assignment has a hybrid set-up, with 2-3 days required at client office in Lund.