The client is looking for a senior backend engineer with experience working in a larger company, reasoning around complex systems and is comfortable mapping features into managed services.
Together with the other engineers in the team, you will implement new and improve existing service integrations. You will work together with many other parts of the company to understand APIs. There will be both a backend and a frontend part of most tasks, which the team will tackle together. You should care about improving the overall architecture and health of the systems and drive things to completion.
As a senior engineer we see you playing a big part in the team in technical decisions and improvements and initiating and driving work and ways of working together with the team. We also see you sharing your knowledge and experience with less senior engineers.
- Experience with Java backends and integrations
- Knowledge of the web stack
- Experience with gRPC, React and Typescript is a strong plus
- Have an excellent collaboration skills, in a hands-on way, and put the success of the team first.
- Daily communication is key, with a humble and positive attitude, open to new ideas and suggestions, and not afraid to bring your experience and expertise into every decision you make together.
- You are autonomous and have a drive to deliver.