IT test manager in banking.
- Define and implement test strategy for FACP areas
- Drive improvement agenda within the FACP QA area and manage staff towards that goal. Eg. Automation strategy, Defect Management, Test Metrics implementation, Tool and process improvements etc.
- Management of the QA Cost Plan and Budget and Resourcing.
- Coordinate the Solution level Test Approach and help to shape and manage complex releases and drive implementation
- Act as a point of escalation and resolution for Programme and Solution Train QA and release issues
- Ensure quality of delivered requirements
- Ensure that Test environment and Test Data requirements are understood and that capacity and resources have been allocated and budgeted to allow for maturity of the solutions in this area.
- Ensure that required test data and environments are available for testing at all phases of the life cycle.
- Provide clear visibility to quality of deliverables and proactively engage with all stakeholders on the status of the quality of the release
- Coordinate, review and sign off Release Test report for each release to production.
- Strong Banking / Fraud Prevention domain knowledge is a plus. Understanding of banking architecture (Batch runs, multiple integration technologies etc)
- Experience leading testing in very complex integration landscape
- Experience of complex programme management.
- Technical – able to communicate with development teams, architects, test environment people to define E2E testing scope and test environments to be used for testing.
- Fluent communication in English.
- Able to facilitate changes, competent in setting priorities and making people focus on them
- Expert manager of people, strong relationship building skills and recognized as a leader of people.
- Proactive – able to speak up, challenge, search for solution to problems
- Drive / sense of urgency – understand when there is need for quick solutions to problems, act based on that.
- Experience of SAFe and QA in Agile (agile testing)
50% remote work