Strengthening the Platform Services team in Digital Workplace during high workload due to mandatory project assignments. Idea and Objectives of Assignment: As a Platform Services specialist in our Digital Workplace, you will mainly work with M365, Azure and System Center Configuration Manager to support our client infrastructure.
Main areas of responsibility:
• Work with various technologically advanced problems such as providing support to our factories, shops,
• The work circles around Win10/Win11, laptops/desktops, AD/Azure AD, O365, Intune Device
Management, SCCM, Device Security, and other related areas.
Competences and abilities:
• 5+ years of work experience from a similar position working with device management in a hybrid
• Senior skills and very good knowledge of cloud-based environments, such as MS Azure (AD/Azure AD,
Microsoft Office 365, Microsoft Intune, but also for on-prem management with AD Group Policies and
• General knowledge of IT Infrastructure, Networking, etc.
Education: A completed high school education with a technical focus
Language skills: Speaks and writes both Swedish and English fluently, both languages will be used.
Preconditions: Hybrid workstyle, 2-3 days in the office.
A team player
Good at taking responsibility and ownership of tasks