Senior C++ Gameplay Engineer.
As a member of this team, you will have the unique challenges of helping to design and implement gameplay systems, allowing our incredible community to realize their creations using mechanics and technologies that you created, and improving the performance and stability of the game as a whole. You’ll join a cross-functional team and work closely with the other engineers, designers, artists, all working together on a game enjoyed by over 100,000,000 players worldwide.
By joining the gameplay team, you will find an environment that enables you to leverage your knowledge and values to maintain and evolve a healthy and collaborative culture as we grow.
As a Game Engineer you will:
- Design, implement, test and iterate on new as well as existing Gameplay systems and features for upcoming updates.
- Be involved in design discussions related to the game experience and helping to define the direction of future updates
- With the team, own the quality and help to refine the quality process
- Be a part of a highly collaborative cross-functional team consisting of C++ and Java engineers, game designers, QA and artists.
- Support other team members
- It’s a requirement to have game development experience.
- Excellent teamwork skills and an eagerness to reach goals in a collaborative manner
- Solid knowledge of modern C++
- Experience and a strong drive in helping to design gameplay and its underlying systems and implementing quality-focused technical solutions to make those systems work
- Solid knowledge of engineering practices
- The ability to work with large cross-platform codebases and legacy code
- You are more of a Yellow person within the DISC format
- Passion for learning and sharing knowledge with your team and the organisation
- For this role, we will consider fit for the team and company holistically. Meaning that we’ll put a great emphasis on your interpersonal
Hybrid setup from Stockholm – based in Stockholm