You will perform functional development meaning requirement breakdown, software design, documentation, implementation, testing and verification. Specialize in a technical domain (Vehicle, HMI, Combustion, Engine After treatment, Electro mobility, Powertrain control, Control Theory, Mechatronic, Diagnostics) in which features are developed. Lead system engineering in a technical team and play an active role in the delivery. Integrate deliveries from others. Responsibility for securing quality and readiness before release.
The deliveries are often focused on the early phases of the development cycle, developing technical roadmaps. Network across the organization, as well as influencing the work in the other sites. Develop acquired competence, as well as participate in the business development. On Experienced level applies practical knowledge typically obtained through education and work experience.
- Self-sufficient, takes lead on own tasks and able to work/plan independently.
- Self-driven proactive engagement with learning opportunities and ongoing Experienced development.
- Honing skills in home discipline whilst growing a more general, broader view of wider TD/BA system.
- Shows potential for longer-term development.
- 2 to 5 years relevant experience