As a DevOps team member, you will develop an automated process for building and testing software which is constructed at Volvo Cars with model-based design and C/C++ code. We use Zuul together with Git and Gerrit as the basis of our CI tool chain. This automated process will handle all the required steps for creating and delivering a binary file ready to be downloaded to our cars.
You will be a part of a team responsible for deciding the future of our Software production flow with its CI/CD system to support hundreds of developers.
• Develop and maintain an automated process to assure software quality
• Maintain and update current scripts/tools to support an evolving software
• Evaluate and develop new tools to support developer
• Automation scripting with Python and you may also know (Bash, Batch, Groovy, Shell)
• Experience working with continuous integration tools, and understanding of software development workflow and processes.
• Experience with continuous integration infrastructure tools (Jenkins, Zuul, and similar)
• Experience working with Git and Gerrit
• Experience in relevant tools and techniques is a plus (Ansible, Docker, Kubernetes, etc)
• Experience working with Linux/Ubuntu/CentOS
• Prior experience working with C/C++ and able to read the code
• Working in an agile environment with agile methodologies like Scrum, Kanban, Safe etc.
• Passion for cars