Define and validate the test environment. Integrate, verify, and validate the electrical system with the aim, according to the component interface and expected system behavior. Work as a team member testing and verifying the electrical systems. Perform work according to provide input requirements and instructions.
Scope of test and verification is based on a given test scope and is well defined. The scope is also determined by the system behaviors. Execute according to given plans and directives. Analyze and apply knowledge on not fully given frames. Operational responsibility in the day-to-day work. Limited test scope. The product and procedures are given; however, the work requires experience and the capacity to perform analysis and draw conclusions of delivered test results.
Resolve issues from the tests. Operational responsibility for the team delivery. Deliver according to defined methods, expected inputs and outputs. Lead system engineering in a technical team. Securing quality and readiness before release. On Expert level the employee is a recognized expert in System Verification Engineering typically obtained through advanced education and work experience (position typically requires 10 years or more relevant experience).
– Experienced project lead and an established coach, mentor and educator to others in VG
– Known subject matter expert and a natural go-to person for complex discipline related issues
– Strong Tshaped profile (either building deeper discipline excellence or developing mature generalist toolbox)
– Known product owner, often contributing to project roadmaps/strategies within context of industry trends
– Clear articulation of value creation by joining up the dots between their work and the TD/BA strategy.