For our client Volvo Cars we are looking for a Platform Administrator with the responsibility to manage the organization-wide settings that control how Power BI works.
As a Power BI platform administrator, Volvo Cars sees that you have these responsibilities:
- Work as a platform administrator of Power BI global platform
- Monitor, govern and enhance Power BI frontend platform at a global scale
- Act as a technical expert towards business for BI requirements
- Power BI Premium capacity management
- Workspace management
- User license management
- Support business teams with best practices
- Tenant management controlling the new features of Power BI SaaS
- Actively perform continuous improvement activities at service and platform level
- Learn, train & implement new business intelligence and data analytics concepts
- Conducting user trainings to business users global and regional
You have 2-3 years of work experience of a similar assignment and used to work in the Power BI Admin portal.
Good understanding about Microsoft Azure
Power BI Desktop
It is a plus to have worked as a Power BI Developer to be able to support the business. It is also beneficial to have some knowledge in Microsoft Fabric.