We are looking for graduate who has basic to good amount knowledge in SW development area and is interested to work in a fun and challenging environment in creating and maintaining Test Automation Framework for our Volvo Autonomous solution Products.
• Learn, develop, enhance and maintain Test Automation Framework
• Participate in test driven development by delivering state of art testing tools
• Integrate test automation with CI/CD machinery and test execution on different simulation environments.
• Provide guidance and support to the colleagues on best practice in the sphere of test automation
• Basic knowledge in software architecture principles
• Good knowledge in software development and testing production software
• Basic- to- Good Knowledge in using object-oriented programming languages for test scripting and automation. Knowledge in Python is considered meritorious.
• Experience with Docker is meritorious.
• Experience of working in an Agile environment
• A collaborative and influential mindset with an ability to communicate at all levels
• A proficient level in English, both written and spoken
• Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Computer Science, engineering or a related field
Good to have:
• Basic understanding of GitLab & Docker environment