The Sustainable Power organization within the center of development for off-road engines, auxiliary components, and future emission free power solutions. We are responsible for the Power solution in all our Construction Equipment Machines, e.g. Articulated Haulers, Excavators, Wheel Loaders and Road & Utility Machinery.
To maintain our world leading position, we need to keep a high capacity and competence within several areas.
We will offer you a challenging and interesting assignment in a highly global environment, with large possibilities for your personal development and career.
The Controls & Diagnostic team is responsible for the future Control systems of Sustainable power and Thermal Management. We handle integration of engine and its subsystems regarding performance, emissions, fuel consumption, drivability, diagnosis, and communication. We also handle the controls integration of fuel cell solutions.
With the ambition to provide the best off-road Power Source in the world, we are seeking an Application Lead.
– The role is a mixture between Project Manager and a Configuration Manager.
– You will plan and lead 3:rd party engine SW and calibration releases for projects and PM.
– Plan SW functionality growth and delivery timing together with GTT and 3:rd party engine
– Delivery responsible for release packages / release information.
– Close dialog with 3:rd part engine manufacturer and software gateway team.
– You will lead the team in VCE that are working SW requirement, System engineering and SW release .
We highly value your soft skills, since collaboration in self organizing teams is a way for us to capture disruptive technologies where good ideas can come from anyone or anywhere.
Ours values are important for us in our team and we truly believe we can make a difference together. We seek to lead with passion, perform with purpose and transform with vision.
We need people that are as excited as we are.
Education/Professional Qualifications required for the position:
• M.Sc. in Electronics or Mechatronics
• Experience in SW/Electronics,
• Experience of embedded systems
• Experience from Project Management.
• A good understanding of combustion engines.