Education, Master’s degree or equivalent combination of education
Total Working experience of 15 years or more in the automotive domain.
Have 5 or more years of documented experience in SW development or verification of vehicle dynamics, vehicle motion control, driver assistance or automated driving related features.
Have 10 or more years of documented experience in working closely with Hardware-in-Loop, Software-in-Loop, Model-in-Loop environments either as a provider of these environments or as a user of such environments.
Have 3 or more years of documented experience where you were involved in vehicle level verification activities from time to time.
Have 3 or more years of developing and validating models in simulation tools like Simulink.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
Excellent knowledge in simulation tools SW and programing (Simulink, Python, …).
Excelled grasp of the basics of Vehicle Dynamics and Control Theory.
Working knowledge of commercial vehicles and its applications.
Commercial Vehicle driving license preferred.
1. Technical focus with a problem-solving mindset – Ability to drive individual simulation assignments as
well as being part of a team activity. Care for details and accuracy with an eager to understand the physics taking responsibility for the results and recommendations.
2. Customer Focused – Is dedicated to meet the expectations and requirements of internal and external
customers. Works proactively and keep the requester updated during the development work.
3. Communicates effectively with an ability to present the results in a way that the receiver understands
despite competence level.
4. Problem definition – Ability to describe a technical problem, defining the suitable method to solve it and execute.
5. Engagement in method development and improving accuracy of available methods
6. Builds Networks – Proven experience in keeping good contacts with counterparts in the organization.
7. Effectively building formal and informal relationship networks inside and outside the organization.
8. Connection to physical testing – Engaged in simulation model correlation activities
9. Documentation – Skilled and dedicated in securing a good documentation of performed work
Organized – Structured with a good ability to lead and organize method development within the team. Ability to be involved in many activities at the same time without losing focus
Collaborative and flexible – Building partnerships and working collaboratively with others to meet shared objectives. Being a team player and supportive.
Honest and open minded with a can do – attitude unafraid of trying. Rebounding from setbacks and adversity when facing difficult situations.
Takes ownership – Dedicated player with an engagement for efficiency and quality.