We at CI Infrastructure Teams within Vehicle Tophat Solution, have the responsibility to develop and maintain different test solutions for SW, enabling CI (Continuous Integration) on component and system level. You will together with the team develop HIL solutions (HW/SW/Mechatronics) and other CI framework solutions for automated testing within our environments. Our HILs are used for Integration and verification of both HW and SW. The purpose of HIL is to enable early integration and verification for our product development teams, environments to implement automated tests and to provide fast feedback to the developers.
We work in a scrum team in agile environment with the focus on delivering high quality products. The tasks switch between SW coding, model development, mechatronics and electrical HW.
We think you are a curious person who enjoy dealing with complex situations, that you are flexible and work effectively together with team and stakeholders to achieve results.
You are an engaged self-driven person with a team spirit that focus on the quality and the team commitments.
• B.Sc. in Electronics or Mechatronics engineering or equivalent 5 yrs of relevant experience in.
• Experience from Vector systems like VT/CANoe
• Experience from software and hardware development
• Experience from GIT/Gerrit, Jenkins
• Agile / SAFe framework
• Scripting languages like CAPl, Python, Robot framework
• Experience within automotive industry is beneficial
• Fluent in English, written and spoken
• Driving license “B”
Meritorious knowledge and qualifications
• Vehicle communication protocols: CAN, LIN, Ethernet
• Automotive standards : AUTOSAR, ISO26262
• Schematics Personal qualities