We design the solutions of the future including perception, controls, connectivity, cybersecurity and cloud services for autonomous vehicles. Our mission is to create safe automation solutions helping our customers reach sustainability and productivity goals. We are driven by the vision that our innovations will meet and exceed expectations from customers and contribute to a society that we want to live in.
You will be part of a team that is responsible for developing a radar based high integrity safety system. Your work includes to provide technical lead for the following activities:
• create a clustering, tracking & prediction concept suitable for the operational design domain
• develop prototype algorithms for a radar based safety critical application
• tune prototype concept trough collected radar data for stable and maximum performance
• create requirements for target ECU implementation.
• review performance and safety of the radar with the supplier.
Who are you?
We are eager to get to know seasoned radar experts that like to work with applications towards autonomous vehicles. The required competencies are:
• Specialist competence in radar systems, tracking and signal processing
• Advanced Python & Matlab
• Experience with safety critical application development in automotive industry.
In the development we use agile development methods.