The CI teams are responsible for providing the infrastructure needed to enable a continuous flow of high quality embedded systems. This means development of our test automation framework, tools and alignment and development of the continuous integration (CI) for the solutions developed within Connected Experience. This includes among others head unit, displays, audio and connectivity.
As a CI developer in one of our teams, you are part of an agile, cross-functional team. You are engaged in planning, daily stand-up, retrospective and sprint reviews. Together with your team, you are constantly striving to improve our products and our ways of working.
Our teams collaborate closely with our customers to identify and evaluate features, break down and implements them for continuous deployment. Typically, we use Python for feature development. For revision handling, we use Git.
• Minimum a B.Sc. in Computer Science or equivalent
• 5 years of software- and/or CI development
• Experienced python developer
• Experience with docker
• Experience with linux
• Experience with Jenkins
• Fluent in English (written and spoken)
• Experience of agile methodologies and concepts like Kanban and Scrum
• Experience of Kubernetes
• Experience of Azure
• Experience of test automation
• Experience with monitoring tools (ELK, Kibana, Grafana)
• Experience with Ansible