At Verification Framework and Integration our mission is to establish an integration and verification environment that enables continuous integration, thus reducing lead time-to-market and increasing product quality. We are responsible for the continuous integration of all internally-developed software and the tool chain at Volvo Trucks Vehicle Software Factory.
We are looking for a Expert Software Integration Engineer for our Hardware Integration Platform Team that are involved in the
Development and maintenance of the verification infra structure. We believe that you have worked with how to manage HIL rigs, IT equipment, Computers and have experience from Platform as a service.
Besides having the technical knowledge, you are expected to be a proactive team player, result oriented, willing to share your knowledge and, at the same time be receptive.
• M.Sc. degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Electrical Engineering or similar
• Fluency in English, both written and spoken
• At least 10 years of experience in embedded software development/CI/IT:
• Linux, Windows, Computers
• Dashboards (Kibana, Grafana and similar)
• SAFE Agile, Scrum & Kanban
• PaaS, IaaS
• Firewall knowledge
• Network knowledge
• HIL Rigs
• Maintaining and improving Component and Subsystem rigs
– Good at communicating/describing items/objects at a high level, but also be able to do it on a low level
– Delivery Focus
– Quality Focus
– Have a great passion for automation
– Interested in hardware and components