Looking for an experienced Electrical & Electronics engineer with interest in being a SW/ HW component owner (node owner) and with possibility to also support the team with other areas such as Verification, function development for the Vehicle Connectivity and infotainment area
Main area of responsibility
• Define that the ECU and ESW fulfills the requirements from technical, quality, time and cost perspective.
• Plan, implement and follow-up (in both short- and long-term) the development of ECU and ESW from both internal and external suppliers
• Make sure that ESW and ECU’s are verified according to correct level in V-model (V2/V3).
• Contribute in integration and testing of functionality in vehicle.
• Ensure that Software Requirement Specifications (for applicable nodes) and Technical Requirements are created and maintained.
• Coordinate, document and release new ECU and ESW according to Volvo processes
• Support the team in other areas such as System Verification function development/ System design
And this is you
• Mandatory is experience from SW Component Owner roles
• Experience within Connectivity or Infotainment
• Knowledge verification in vehicle or system rigs
• BSc or MSc degree in rical/software engineering or equivalent is highly valuable
• A solid network within Volvo Group and knowledge of our system and processes is meritorious.
• T-shaping mindset, experience or interest in learning new areas
• Knowledge of Tools: KOLA, Vector tools, System Weaver
• Knowledge of Software development: Python & XML