Product owner within Vehicle Motion State Estimation
Within the technology stream Vehicle Motion and Thermal Management, we develop system solutions and functionalities for state-of-the-art vehicle motion management system.
This techno stream’s product enables the centralized motion control of the vehicle system under all driving situations (manual, assisted, fully-automated) for all vehicle configurations (rigid and multi-trailer) for all power plant possibilities (ICE, BEV and FCEV).
The Vehicle Motion management product solutions must be safe, efficient and robust. With the introduction of a modern layered SW architecture, shorter SW development loops and deployments cycles; going from months to minutes would be enabled.
The Vehicle motion state estimation group, part of Vehicle Motion Management, is now looking for an energetic and experienced Product Owner to lead an agile team that delivers in-house developed vehicle state and parameter estimation (and prediction) SW.
In this position the focus will be on:
- Drive and deliver road maps, strategies, technical investigations and system designs to clarify and set the path going forward
- Design of vehicle motion estimation, vehicle parameter estimation and vehicle motion prediction strategies for both manually driven and highly automated vehicles
- SW design considering ISO26262 requirements
- Interaction with other SW development teams, as well as external suppliers
- Requirement handling
- Specification and evaluation of new motion sensor technology as well as new sensor fusion techniques
- By innovative thinking lead and secure IP and product releases within Vehicle Motion Estimation
The candidate need to have a genuine interest in vehicle dynamics, ideally including some experience with tyre modelling, but also a good understanding and knowledge of software development and the related environment.
Further skills/attributes/experience needed for this position are:
- Multiple years of experience in software development and/or mechatronic system design in an automotive context
- Multiple years of experience with system design and SW development according to ISO26262
- Knowledge of vehicle dynamics or sensor fusion.
The following skills/attributes/experience are also desirable:
- Software development experience using Matlab/Simulink
- Software development experience in C++
- Vehicle instrumentation and testing
- Truck driving license (C/CE)
- Experience in an Agile team environment.