Polestar is entering the final phase of the development of the vehicle project called P417. During 2023 and 2024 global productions start will take place and all development activities and related
verification and validation needs to be completed.
Polestar will increase our engineering capacity by using consultants. This PL role will be the key person who will lead open technical items that needs to be finalized before production start. Another two consultants will join this sub-team and engineers from Polestar will be there as support.
The centre of the development is globally spread so the members of this sub-team must be prepared to travel and stay longer period in the following countries: China, Germany and Israel.
You as the project leader for ADAS drives and get technical tasks to solve in weekly meeting with our development partners. The tasks will vary from technical to admin task, here are some examples:
- Secure app development / integration (cell phone app)
- Admin and Logistics around test cars
- Test activities
- Review and secure that ADAS functions holds the right quality and delivery dates
- Be on site and secure progress
- Secure progress in the project by executing the identified tasks.
- Take a wide responsibility for the ADAS production package.
- Together with our development partners report-out in Management meetings
- Previous experience as project leader within the domain of ADAS
- Good understanding of the automotive industry
- Experience in ADAS SW, electronics, system solution and functions
- Driving license
- Be willing to frequent travel and have allowance to enter China and Israel