We are currently looking for Product Owners to join ecarx and help us define their global offer within the Digital Cockpit product within the audio area. The Infotainment part is Android based with the possibility for our customers to utilize Google Automotive Services.
ECARX is developing a digital cockpit product, from silicon to pixels, which they deliver to world leading vehicle manufacturers on a global market. They are a young company full of talented people that thrives on taking initiatives, collaborating and solving problems. ECARX take pride in developing both their products and their company defining the ways of working, the teams and the company culture. By joining one of their teams and participating in their daily work you will for sure make an impact.
ECARX hope that you share these values and hold a creative and open mindset with a willingness to grow both yourself and those around you. If you, like them, thrive when working with new technology and strive for continuous improvements, transparency and feedback, then they want to meet you! They are continuously interviewing, so apply today!
What you will be doing
- Represents the customer and focus on customer value
- Define and maintain Roadmap and Vision
- Prioritize and balance the backlog with Product Manager and stakeholders (projects). Break it down into the team backlog.
- Develop and maintain an appropriately prioritized backlog of user stories for implementation.
- Collaborate with stakeholders during the visioning and concept development of a product.
You will be successful in this position if you
- Focused on finding solutions to problems
- Possesses analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Exceptional strategic and creative thinking skills
- Displays excellent communication skills
- Has worked in a product-oriented organization with a focus on products
- Has experience in automotive product development
- Experienced in agile development organizations
- Can foster collaboration, innovation, and novel approaches to work.
Expected experience or qualifications
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or a related field.
- 7+ years of experience in software development.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Familiarity with agile methodologies.
- Knowledge of emerging technologies and industry trends.
They are an international company, so their working language is English. Knowledge of Swedish or Chinese would be a bonus! However, if you are still learning Swedish, They would be glad to support you in your journey.
Are we the perfect match?
Even if you feel that you don’t tick all the boxes, but are intrigued, they would like to hear from you! ECARX can promise you great colleagues and some truly exciting opportunities. You will work in a global environment that provides you with developmental prospects both professionally and personally. ECARX want you to prosper, be happy and reach your excellence. If their entrepreneurial spirit, adaptability, accountability, and an innovative and customer-focused mindset light your inner fire, you might be the next player in this great team!
Why choose ECARX?
Located in the state-of-the-art Uni3 campus in Lindholmen, ECARX share amazing views of the harbor and witness stunning sunrises! The on-site restaurant promises culinary lunch delights boasting Asian fusion flavors.
They love to interact with their colleagues in the office, but they also offer a hybrid remote workday that allows for a healthy work-life balance, as well as a competitive salary and collective agreement. They strongly believe that diversity of backgrounds, experiences and perspectives are important to create exceptional teams and make ECARX an awesome place to work!