Are you an experienced network application engineer with expertise in Intel SoC and ASICs CRBs, and a passion for providing top-notch technical support? Our client is looking for someone just like you to join their expanding applications engineering team.
As an on-site/on-demand technical support expert, you’ll be working closely with our clients HW and SW teams in Kista, Sweden to provide system level debug support using a logical and methodical approach. You’ll be responsible for attending customer meetings with various teams, including the Kista and Beijing teams, and will also attend joint meetings with Intel factory teams.
To be successful in this role, you’ll need to have a deep understanding of Intel x86 architecture and x86 Debug Tools, as well as experience with hardware debuggers like Lauterbach. You should also be proficient in Python scripting, and have experience with the installation and maintenance of Intel SOC and ASIC Platform Validation Toolkit.
In addition to technical skills, you’ll also need to have excellent written and verbal communication skills, as you’ll be responsible for data and log collection, creating and updating customer support tickets, and enabling remote access for Intel teams using tools like Windows Remote Desktop and VNC. You’ll also need to support Ericsson in reproducing issues on their testbeds, as well as reproduce issues on Intel SOC and ASIC CRBs.
If you’re excited about the opportunity to become familiar with Intel software like IFWI, ADK, RDK, and SERDES/DDR firmware release processes, and work collaboratively with top-tier teams to support next-gen 5G Wireless BTS equipment, then this is the role for you.
- Sweden for their next gen 5G Wireless BTS equipment
- Attend customer meetings with various teams as needed
– Kista team
– Beijing team as needed
- Attend meetings with intel factory teams
– Joint meetings
- System level debug experience using a logical and methodical approach
- Familiar with Intel x86 architecture and x86 Debug Tools
- Experience with hardware debuggers (Lauterbach, etc)
- Python scripting experience
- Installation and maintenance of Intel SOC and ASIC Platform Validation Toolkit
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Data and log collection as needed
- Enable remote access for Intel teams
– Windows Remote Desktop, VNC
- Installation and maintenance of Intel Applications on Ericsson Win10/Win11 PCs
- Support Ericsson in reproducing issues on their testbeds
- Reproduce issues on Intel SOC and ASIC CRBs
- Become familiar with Intel software (IFWI, ADK, RDK, SERDES/DDR firmware) release process
- Create/update customer support tickets as needed