What skills are we looking for?
It is meritorious to have worked in the automotive industry with awareness of Functional safety. A good insight in Matlab-Simulink and programming in general will help you understand and design the functions.
A relevant education for the position is a Bachelor/Master degree preferably in mechatronics or computer science. This role will absolutely suit you if you have excellent interpersonal skills including fluent English in speaking, writing and reading as that will be your daily working language. If you don’t already speak Swedish, you have a plan to do so in the future.
To be successful in the role you should have
• An agile mindset and a strong drive to develop excellent quality.
• B.Sc. or M.Sc. within Systems, Control and Mechatronics, SW Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Physics or equivalent experience.
• An interest in developing control systems in embedded software.
• A valid car driving licence (B).
• Experience of Simulink and MatLab development
• Understanding of Continuous Integration
• Knowledge about CANoe/CANalyzer
• Knowledge about INCA/MDA
• Climate system knowledge
• Automotive industry experience
• Good level of written and spoken, Swedish and English
Level 3 Senior: 6-10 years working experience
Knowledge: High competency within the area
Leadership: Can be responsible for sub areas and lead a smaller group
Independence: Can work independently