We’re looking for backend developer to build the tools that retailers use to sell cars. Volvo Cars has historically been a car manufacturer while the car retailers handle the sales process. That is changing. The coming years, Volvo Cars will sell cars directly to consumers and the retailers will instead work as agents for Volvo. This shift requires technical changes.
For this role, you’ll be a part of the team that develops the solution for all Volvo retailers in Sweden, Norway, and Japan to sell cars. This team is central for Volvo to change from a retail model to an agent model.
The team is in the Future Retail & Assisted Shopping (FRAS) Cluster in the Commercial Digital Area.
• .NET/C# Mandatory must have a minimum 5 years experience
• Unit testing (xUnit, NSubstitute, AutoFixture) Mandatory to have experience with unit testing
• SQL Mandatory
• Oracle good to have
• Microsoft SQL Server good to have
• ASP.NET Core Mandatory
• Entity Framework Core Mandatory
• Worked with a queue system – (rabbit MQ) Bonus
• Docker – good to have
• CI & CD
• Git – mandatory
Who you are:
• Great communication skills, both in speaking and writing, in Swedish and English. Japanese or Norwegian is also a bonus• Experience with leading technical projects
• Proactive, curious, and solution-oriented
• Willing to work with the whole development process, from requirements and customer dialog to development, testing, deployment, technical support, and retrospective
• English and Swedish Speaker