Project Manager Purchasing (PMP) Group Trucks Purchasing: plan, follow-up and deliver Product Development projects according to agreed scope, budget, time plan and quality. In the role as PMP you will be a key player in the cross-functional product development team. You will, in a pro-active way, drive and follow up the Purchasing part of the development and secure the Purchasing deliverables on time with agreed quality, cost, features and technology, sustainability and risk (QDCF-TSR). You will also be the interface with the Purchasing line organization and work closely together to secure purchasing interest when building the development roadmaps. As the development process is undergoing changes, you understand the need for finding pragmatic solutions. Experience from purchasing in agile development work and/or working with Jira is valued.
- You understand the Purchasing challenges and you are ready to support.
- You are strong in communication, within Purchasing as well as project stakeholders/network.
- You understand that you must take the responsibility to communicate to get things done, improve procedures, work out issues, and deal with changing conditions.
- You are a connector within your environment, you are agile to work in a matrix, you can develop a big network and use it.
- You welcome issues and for you everything is possible to solve in one way or another. You are determined, willing to take action and you achieve results.
- You cooperate and stay accountable for the deliveries.
- You appreciate team, teamwork and what it can achieve when it works. You realize that coordinated work is more productive than a string of individual actions.