We are looking for curious, creative people who want to change the world through innovative thinking.
One challenge within the industrial cluster is the legacy application landscape which has been emerging gradually over 40 years. This has led to core information being scattered over several different applications. To overcome this, we are exploring possibilities to move core information into a common data platform in order to improve reliability and availability of the data. Furthermore, we are striving towards having one single source of truth for the data and to enable efficient data governance of production-critical data.
What you need to know to be able to deliver:
- 5+ years of relevant work experience in data visualization
- Demonstrable work experience in Power BI
- Knowledge in DAX
- Strength in SQL/NoSQL, data modelling, ETL/ELT development (Azure Data Factory)
- Experience of building pipelines & ingestion into the data lake
- Hands-on experience from Azure Data Management Services
- Good understanding in DevOps methodology
- Able to work with GitHub