In this role, you will support the customers project organisation to ensure that equipment and components that are to be incorporated to the facility fulfil relevant directives and standards.
For technical systems and components within the scope of delivery of the project;
- Lead equipment acceptance activities inc quality control
- Lead and organize acceptance testing of systems
- Lead trouble shooting initiatives
Ensure compliance of technical components to operational requirements such as:
- Identify applicable directives and standards.
- Identify potential gaps in terms of quality related activities and documentation.
- Define actions and deliverables required to ensure compliance.
On behalf of project authorize equipment for installation.
- Coordinate activities with and between internal actors Quality / ESH / technology groups
- Develop acceptance test protocols with system responsibles
- Supervise and Witness acceptance tests on site and externaly as appropriate. (FAT, SAT)
- Coordinate delivery with installation teams and the projects installation coordination teams
- Minimum 5 years of professional experience.
- Engineering degree in relevant engineering discipline (e.g. electrical engineering, mechanical engineering or mechatronics engineering) or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Knowledge in applicable standards and directives for equipment and installations such as machinery directive and Electrical LV directive.
- Previous experience with CE marking of equipment according to above mentioned directives.
- Experience with Compliance testing.
- Good written and oral communication skills in English.
- Experience with compiling technical documentation of machines and/or industrial components or systems
- Experience machine installation and commissioning
- Capable of seeing the bigger picture
- Open minded multidisciplinary problem solver
- Strong analytical methods and technical skills.
- Ability to lead and work effectively in and with team(s).
- Progress focused capable of taking the initiative
Experience from coordination of small to mid-size teams could be beneficial but not mandatory.