We are currently looking for a Cyber Security Engineer to work at a customers site. You will work closely with the customers IT Architects and system engineering teams, to make sure information are secure from unauthorized access, manipulation, destruction etc.
The main tasks are:
• Information systems security requirement identification, analysis and verification
• Supporting IT architects and system engineers in the product development process
• Review and analysis of technical security solutions
• Information security analysis e.g. vulnerability analysis and risk management
• Create security documentation e.g. descriptions, instructions and policies
We are looking for a person with great communicative skills to collaborate with many different stakeholders in our cross functional environment. You have the knowledge to convert requirements and analysis into technical solutions. We are looking for a great colleague that will fit into our group of open minded individuals constantly sharing our knowledge and experience!
• A university degree or equivalent experiences in IT, engineering, software or similar areas
• Knowledge and experience in information security
• Excellent communication skills in Swedish and English, verbal and written
• Knowledge and experience from working with information security standards and processes
• Experience from working with product development