Are you ready to help create the next generation of car user manuals?
As Lead Project Manager of User Information you have overall responsible for the development and maintenance of the user information, in both digital and paper formats.
The purpose of the user information is to help users get the most from their car by informing them of the car’s features in a fun, different, and easy way. Lynk & Co isn’t just another car brand, so there is a high expectation to create User Information that is innovative and encourages users to want to learn more.
Lynk & Co´s user information strategy is to have hassle-free, personal, and inspiring user information throughout the whole customer journey. Working collaboratively with other areas across Lynk & Co, such as branding, R&D, Aftersales, Legal, Quality, UX and App developers is a big part of the job.
Regarding experience we are primarily looking for a person that has:
• Experience as project leader or product owner
• Experience in agile methodologies
• Experience from product information work in another industry
• Experience of using topic-based authoring tools
The working language is American English, but Swedish is an advantage.
Software and IT
Knowledge of other CMSs is an advantage.
DocFactory has been used for previous cars and the new models are being authored in a similar tool.
In this role you have a lot of freedom to make the User Information Lynk & Co’s own. You need to take initiative and steer the development in the direction that matches the Lynk & Co brand.
We are looking for a team-oriented person, with strong leadership and communication skills, who can inspire and motivate the team. You are not afraid to challenge the norm and propose creative solutions, with the ability to work with cross-functional teams to deliver on a common goal.
• Lead a team that is based in different geographical locations.
• Take initiative yourself. Sometimes information comes from hearing things more than being contacted directly. Understanding what needs to be acted upon is important.
• Prioritize and refocus prioritization at short notice.
Complete User Information for three car models.
Maintenance of existing User Information.