The customer is engaged in the development, manufacturing, marketing and sale of food products. The customer is in an extensive phase of development both organizational and technical on a global scale. They are making an overview and a rebuild of all business processes and IT-processes. This includes several projects that needs architectural support on different levels. The platform is mainly cloud oriented with an emphasize on Azure. You will work closely and collaboratively across multiple teams and product owners. You will ensure that the Enterprise Architecture are in line with the global principles and guidelines. The plan is to implement Framework APICS and SCOR, step 1 and 2.
The consultant we are looking for is a person who is pragmatic and has focus on ensuring things gets done by finding solutions or workarounds. You are comfortable arguing and driving changes that are necessary in order to succeed with the project/assignment. You enjoy working independently and plan your own work based on the tasks that needs to be resolved with little direction.
Good written, verbal, communication (English) and presentation skills.
Big plus if you have experience in TOGAF methodology as it is being implemented.
On distance but occasional meetings in office.
- At least 10 years of experiences as Senior Business Process Architect
- Experience in creating processes and documentations
- Experienced in BP framework
- Experience in defining all business processes in each department
- Experience in the delivery of process
- Experienced in mapping between the Business and IT processes/application/information
- Experience in mapping of related business activities within specific business functions
- Experienced in Risk analysis
- Good written, verbal, communication (English) and presentation skills
- Experience in BP work with global companys
- Experience in Framework APICS and SCOR
- Experience in BPMP2.0
- Experience in TOGAF
- Strong integrity and a business mindset
- Social skills and prefer teamwork
- Good planning and organizational skills