We are seeking a talented and passionate User Experience Architect that will play a critical part of defining the graphical user interface for BSS Application Manager.
The successful candidate will drive the user experience aspect of product design and bring strong creative, conceptual and problem-solving skills to translate business needs and user goals into design solutions in a fast-paced environment.
The ideal candidate has a solid experience from product designing for web, desktop and/or mobile applications – including proven experience with different UX deliverables and the ability to adapt them to different users, projects and constraints. She/he must be self-motivated, willing to be challenged by management, experts, development teams and customers, as well as working thoughtfully in building bridges between our offices globally.
- BA or BS degree in related field
- Deep experience in designing user experiences for web, desktop or mobile applications
- Ability to identify, define, break down, produce and deliver excellent design requirements and assets
- Strong skills in learning and understanding business technologies
- Good knowledge of user interface principles and usability heuristics
- Strong communication skills of design requirements and the rationale behind them
- Positive and collaborative attitude fueled by passion for crafting
- Provide an online portfolio of UX projects (or samples of preview work)
Any of the following is considered a merit:
- Experience working with modern web-based UX frameworks, design systems and guidelines
- Experience in B2B software development
- Experience in telecom domain
In your daily work you will, as part BSS application manager team, work with up to standard state of the art design tools such as the Adobe Creative Cloud suite as well as common task management applications.
- Identify and define UX product design requirements
- Define design and user interaction details through prototypes and UX patterns
- Drive the UX design process from concept to implementation
- Find user-friendly solutions for complex and abstract design challenges
- Working directly together with our cross-functional teams of business stakeholders, developers, and usability engineers to design, develop, and implement innovative & cutting-edge UI’s.
- Contribute to evolve our user-centered design ways of working, new interface guidelines and design patterns