- Global Incident Management work in the previous workplace
- Experience supporting IT teams or Operation Partners in resolving and communicating, coordinating high-severity problems, assessing impacts, identifying the root cause.
- Experience with modern productivity tools such as G-Suite, Slack, and Jira
- Experience with monitoring and analysis tools such as Splunk and Datadog
- High Degree of ownership in all matters within IT infrastructure and root cause analysis
- Experience with one or more of the following: server load balancer, databases, cloud automation tooling
- Some experience in one or more of the following: Linux/Unix, Networking, Scripting skills or have a desire to learn them; specifically, Python or Shell.
- Proven ability to manage complex tasks