Working within our customers digital product organisation, this Product Design role is a key part of their customer’s research and purchase journey. Embedded in a fast-moving product team, this “full-stack” UX and UI design role takes new site features, functions and designs from concept to launch and ongoing optimisations. With strong product sensibilities for insight-led decisions, iterative exploration and exceptional UI design, this role also has a strong connection to the marketing department. The successful candidate is expected to execute brilliant, commercially-aware concepts with the best possible representation of the brand.
Key responsibilities include
- Concept and lead design projects.
- Creative partner to Global Marketing, collaborating on new launches / upgrade campaigns and content.
- Build strong relationships with key creative and design leaders within Marketing Creative, Brand and Consumer Digital.
- Develop a deep understand of customer needs and pain points, serving as an expert for product teams.
- Collaborate with other designers to ensure a seamless experience across the customer journey, and help other designers raise the bar on their work. Be an internal thought leader on user experience best practices, trends, and the importance of excellent user experience design.
- Develop rapid high-fidelity prototypes to create world-leading design proposals and user testing.
- Go beyond ‘the work’ and think of how you can be a workplace culture leader.
Skills and Experience:
- A compelling portfolio of distinctive work that spans product/service design and storytelling.
- Excellent visual and animation design skills.
- Knowledge and experience of UX/UI tools and processes, including journey mapping, information architecture and user testing.
- Broad experience and deep knowledge of industry-leading prototyping tools.
- 3+ years of experience
- Fearless, boundlessly creative and relentlessly attentive to detail.