- Coaching the team and wider organisation to work more efficiently and effectively through collaboration.
- Helping the product team with value creation for both the customers and the business.
- Product discovery facilitation
- Working closely with the Product Manager and Tech Lead to ensure that the team is working on the right thing – whatever will bring the most value to the customer and business by helping to guide the team invalidating their assumptions in order to decrease risk.
- Ceremony facilitation.
- Problem solving and process improvements initiation with the wider organisation.
- Helping work collaboratively across product teams and disciplines to ensure the delivery of value driven product creation.
- Taking discussions about what kinds of processes and work focuses are right in order to become a higher performing agile product team/ and organisation
- Coordinate and encourage open communication across teams and with the client.
- Capture innovations, lessons learned and team successes and share and amplify them across the wider organization.
- Foster a team culture of measurable Continuous Improvement.
- Mentor, guide and coach team members to realize their potential within the team and ensure the team environment supports this.
Qualities and characteristics
- Knowledge of Lean agile principles.
- Agile coaching methods.
- Product discovery facilitation.
- Design Sprint facilitation.
- Fluent English.
- Experience as Product Owner is a plus