The BI Front-End Responsible are able to communicate the value of data warehousing and business intelligence in terms that business users can relate to and understand.
The Front-End Responsible observe what business users are trying to accomplish and help them learn how to frame questions, queries, and reports that will shed new insights on the tasks and processes they manage. By this building an Analytical Culture within the company.
Examples of work tasks:
Establish Front- end Architectural & Tools Framework; Establish and govern overall guiding principles to meet Self Service BI Requirements.
- How to use data, how to share data, how to setup access to data and how to support & govern solutions
- Move knowledge, owner-ship and operational development closer to business.
- Business Developer Assistance; Provide expert knowledge into Power BI which includes visualizations, security and data modelling. Set-up the base for collaboration cross business stakeholder forums and established Networks
- Act as an evangelist within the Group when it comes to Self Service BI.
- Provide training, share best practices and guidance.
- The service is designed as a combination of development, control and process development where you have a leading key role
- You have a natural desire to lead and drive processes forward and be able to see the business from a holistic perspective