As a Data engineer in the Analytics team, you will have a central role in our customer’s digitalization journey and help enabling the organization to take informed and data driven decisions.
The team is transforming data into insightful and actionable business information by collecting, processing, analyzing and visualizing data. You will work closely with business stakeholders to identify, recommend, develop, implement and support analytic solutions for all the corners of the customer’s environment, in all corners of the world. It’s a perfect challenge for a tremendous talent with a technical flair, who wants to get in the game and take an active part in the customer’s digitalization and expansion.
Expectations of the consultant/role:
- Be part of the analytics team dedicated to empowering colleagues at the customer to work data-driven
- Develop and implement CI/CD pipelines
- Be involved in creating and modelling the data warehouse
- Help increase team productivity by developing and implementing DevOps practices
- Work in multi-functional teams to continuously deliver new insights
- Apply Cloud/BI best industry practices to successfully design, build and implement solutions to meet the needs of the business