We are looking for an experienced data analyst, preferably with experience from analyzing industrial equipment data. The person will deal with big sets of high speed sampled equipment data and build models for both troubleshooting as well as error prediction. This can be done using statistics or various forms of AI/Machine Learning.
The person will also work with vision related activities, both using commercial cameras from Sick and Cognex with built in vision tools as well as video stream analysis in Matlab.
The person needs to be self going and able to collaborate with suppliers, project teams and other experts. This competence area is in the build up phase so we rely on the consultant company to support it’s resource.
- Skilled in Python and Matlab.
- Knowledge/experience in Matlab’s vision libraries is preferred.
- Good knowledge in data analysis of big files is a must.
- Experience from AI/Machine learning in practice is preferred.
- Experience from industrial applications is highly valued.
- Experience of Rockwell and Beckhoff PLC is preferred.
- The candidate must have good collaboration skills as he/she will act as an expert supporting multiple teams.
- The candidate must also have the capability to train other people to use the tools that’s being developed.
Remote work: 90% (can be changed, depending on COVID-19 restrictions)