This assignment is within the department at our client that handles Service (aftermarket) business
The client is undergoing a number of big changes, and a continuation of an initial change readiness assessment.
We need someone who can execute and drive implementation of a Change Management plan, with focus on two areas;
- Service solutions (focus on outcome based) and digital.
- Developing communication material and facilitating regular communication with both global and cluster functions.
A Change Management consultant is involved in solving issues, create value, maximize growth and improve the business performance of the organization. The consultant should be able to use business skills to provide objective advice, expertise and specialist skills which the organization may be lacking. The tasks are primarily concerned with strategy, structure and operations and the consultant identifies options for the organization and suggest recommendations for change, as well as helping with additional resources to implement solutions.
The tasks can involve:
- implementing project plan and ensuring the client receives the necessary assistance
- identifying issues and forming solutions
- present findings and recommendations to clients
- liaising with the client to keep them informed of progress and to make relevant decisions.
- Change Management
- Structured communication
Due to COVID-19 restrictions most part of the work will be performed off-site/remote
The consultant is expected to bring his/her own computer and phone.