- Development and support of integration solutions based on the Microsoft Azure platform.
- Develop, build, configure and unit test solutions from low level designs.
- Ensure that solutions meet requirements outlined in the design documentation.
- Ensure that developed solutions are peer reviewed and formally documented.
- Unit test solutions to ensure they meet quality standards.
- Provide 3rd line support for escalated incidents.
- Experience of integration development.
- Experience of C#.
Experience of the following components in Azure:
- Azure API Management
- Azure Service Bus
- Azure Logic Apps
- Azure Functions
- Azure Key Vault
Experience of the following components in Azure storage:
- Azure Event Grid
- Azure Table Storage
- Azure Blob Storage
- Azure Queue Storage
- Knowledge of Azure DevOps/Git for agile planning and code repository.
- Knowledge of application architecture and service-oriented architecture.
- Ability to translate business requirements into a solution design, configuration and/or build as well as determine estimates of effort.
- High competence in system development models, methodology and documentation.
- Working according to enterprise architecture frameworks; principles, policies, standards, patterns, roadmaps
Location: Lund (currently remote, but will be fully on-site once the COVID-19 situation allows it)