- The test engineer will lead different types of tests in collaboration with test operator.
- Responsible to define a test plan with input from projects and other stakeholders.
- Prepare and execute the test with secured measurement quality
- Analyze and optimize results by mathematical methods/models and give
recommendations to responsible in respective technology area.
- Document results and compile an engineering report.
- Prepare and manage fault reports from tests. Involvement in defining solutions is mandatory
- Continuously update test methods and propose updates of technical requirement together with the technology areas, well known as well as new.
We are looking for a person with a positive attitude and ability to interact and cooperate effectively. Someone who has a drive to deliver results and who is interested in improving work methods will be greatly valued
- Bachelor of Science or higher education
- Education or experience of engine and exhaust aftertreatment systems is valuated
- Experience of measuring systems is an advantage
- Personal interest in combustion engines and experience of mechanic work is valued
- Fluent in English, written and spoken