SW development within Infotainment is developed in-house. As VCC has now initiated the work on next generation electrical architecture, we need to enhance our current SW platform development teams, and in this case the park assistant camera team.
The teams are responsible for implementing a complete feature, from HMI to business logic to low-level hardware drivers. You will use the latest tools and technologies available and collaborate with partners and other teams to deliver state-of-the-art products. You will secure high quality by implementing automatic test cases that run in the CI environment and also perform manual tests in our test cars. You are experienced within C++ and/or Java/Android framework. It is beneficial if you are also familiar with Camera stack development.
Resources should be based in Lund office and work in scrum teams using agile ways of working, in accordance to SAFe agile framework.
- System and software design and development in the full vertical Android stack for Volvo Cars new Infotainment system’s park assistant feature.
- Development using C++, Java and the Android tool set
- End-to-end team responsibility including design, architecture, documentation, implementation and automated test cases.
- M.Sc in Software Engineering or corresponding relevant experience
- Experience in software development in C++ and/or Java
- Experience in Android stack
- Experience from working in a Linux environment
- Experience in developing automated unit or integration test.
- Experience in working with Git/Gerrit/Jenkins tools
- Good English skills (written and spoken)
- Swedish Driver’s license (B-level)
- Being familiar with UI rendering and 3D graphic programming (OpenGL /OpenGL ES)
- Some knowledge in Image processing (including knowledge in different image and pixel formats)
- Experience in Automotive communication buses, CAN, Flexray etc
- Experience within Automotive Infotainment