You truly enjoy to and are proactively developing your skills as a SW Development Engineer. You are a quick learner and appreciates that it takes hard work to excel. You work best when you are part of a team where the members share knowledge and solves problems together. You are good at building professional relationships, sharing your thoughts and listening to other’s. You are unpretentious and no task is too big or small for you.
We are looking for an experienced SW Development Engineer to strengthen our Android System application, Service and framework team, with the ambition to grow into a key member of the team.
What you will do:
- Design and implement automation and automation infrastructure to together with the team Architect
- Platform-, service- and application development in Android (both code and automatic test cases)
- Google Contributions
- Define requirement test plans and reports
- Identify opportunities for improving efficiency of verification as well as implementing these opportunities through automation and automation infrastructure.
- Identify and executing on opportunities for improving code quality
- Support and collaborate with colleges, review and test others code
- Take part in team activities (T hour, daily, retrospective)
- Improve WoW via retrospective
Who are we:
Our team is responsible for System application, Service and framework development on Sony Android TV. We are working in close collaboration with colleagues in Japan. We’re a team working in a wide area, giving the engineers opportunity to both deepen and widen their knowledge. The team together with the leads are expected to plan and execute their work, to optimize and adapt ways of working, to continuously improve their knowledge, to take full responsible for our products. With some of the world’s most experienced Android developers, we provide a unique environment.
Competences we are looking for:
- Relevant Master of Science in Engineering degree
- Expert in Android development
- About 5 years of experience in development leadership
- Deep knowledge of automation and building automation infrastructure
- Experience from Agile development
- Skilled in Java
- Fluent in English
- Proficient in a Unix/Linux environment
- Git/Gerrit experience
- JUnit expert
- Mocking expert
Personality traits we value:
- Well organized
- Approachable, composed and friendly
- Diplomatic and helpful
- Persistent in problem solving