As part of the implementation roadmap, our client is in the process of planning and implementing a new enterprise technology solution for Master Data Management based on the Informatica MDM cloud platform and currently being deployed for one specific data domain area to support a specific use case in a targeted business area. The intended use of the Informatica MDM platform is to cover multiple data domain areas and supporting all business areas as a single enterprise platform also for managing GxP and business critical master data.
To support our client in their full platform implementation and specifically the qualification processes defined by the our client’s QMS, we are looking for an experienced Informatica MDM consultant to help with the following:
- Scoping the implementation of MDM Platform
- Write solution design documentation
- Write IT Risk assessment
- Write requirement specification
- Write test scripts including prepare data, and execute against the test cases
- Set up GxP MDM domain (ODS) specifically to validate platform capabilities
- Write Configuration item list
In close collaboration with our client’s IT-QC/IT-QA, MDM architect and implementation partners. The objective is to ensure that our client complete the Informatica MDM platform implementation according to their processes, which may also include working directly with our business areas in the design or configuration of specific requirements related to the Informatica MDM environment.