- Continuously align solutions to constraints and business needs.
- Design solutions based on enterprise level architectural guidelines
- Identify and manage dependencies, issues and risks and drive in the technical solution space and drive resolution of these.
- Assist in roadmap and release planning based on technical considerations to break down the scope in incremental deliveries.
- Document application architecture. This can include the following: System context diagram, High-level architecture, Component diagrams, Deployments diagrams, Sequence diagram for key interactions, Logical and Physical data models, Data Flow Diagrams.
- Address non-functional requirements
- Provide support to developers and help translate solution architecture into concrete guidance for development teams.
- Use his / her experience to work with and manage remote teams.
- Continuous alignment and coordination with Infosec and EA functions and ensure necessary approvals are in place as solution is developed and delivered incrementally.
- Providing input on selection of components, platforms and tools.
- Managing stakeholders, communicate status and risks.
Building mobile applications and their backend APIs that re-use and expose data already present in existing systems will be the core challenge. Hence, the following techniques and concepts are crucial in this role.
- Integrations: Experience in analyzing and managing dependencies and integrations to other solutions.
- API design: Designing and building APIs in a distributed application landscape. In particular, mobile application solutions and supporting architectures in this context.
- Experience with vendor communication and architectural alignment with teams inside and outside the organization.
- Experience from agile development process is a must.
- Ability to combine ‘big picture’ thinking with detailed analysis. Understand IT and business requirements and design solution to fulfill the product requirement
- Preferably someone with experience in Dell Boomi architecture