We are looking for a Project manager/Scrum Master who drives/executes the development of new technologies and solutions.
Our clients Project Management & external innovation team has a global role to drive and execute advanced development projects of new technology and knowledge on food processing. Many of the development projects are complex and are run together with customers, industrial partners and/or universities.
The candidate will be driving both waterfall and Agile.
- Manage each project’s scope and timeline
- Coordinate sprints, retrospective meetings and daily stand-ups
- Coach team members in Agile frameworks
- Facilitate internal communication and effective collaboration
- Be the point of contact for external communications (e.g. from customers or stakeholders)
- Work with product owners to handle backlogs and new requests
- Resolve conflicts and remove obstacles that occur
- Help teams implement changes effectively
- Ensure deliverables are up to quality standards at the end of each sprint
- Guide development teams to higher scrum maturity
- Help build a productive environment where team members ‘own’ the solution and enjoy working on it
- Experience in waterfall role
- Experience as a scrum master
- Familiarity with teams transitioning from waterfall to Agile development
- Excellent knowledge of Scrum techniques and artifacts (such as definition of done, user stories, backlog refinement)
- Excellent communication skills
- Problem solving and conflict resolution ability
- Outstanding organizational skills
- Degree in Engineering, Business, or similar field